Aluminum Castings Wheels with Powder Coating Finishes
1) Products description 2) Metal Finishing Services in NINGBO AIKEHAN After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include: · Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include...Chat Now
1) Products description
Aluminum Castings wheels with Powder Coating finishes
Aluminum alloy A380
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Tumbling then powder coating
From 0.01kg to 10kg
Auto parts, Medical Parts, Ultrasound system, Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Metal Finishing Services in NINGBO AIKEHAN
After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include:
· Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include vibratory deburring that can effectively remove sharp edges and other imperfections from the surface of the product. Deburring can also prepare the surface for painting and other finishing processes, as well as improve the product’s aesthetic appeal.
· Shotblasting: Another commonly used die cast finishing process is shotblasting, which involves the high-speed projection of steel particles to clean or strip the surface. Commonly applied shot blasting techniques include airblasting and wheelblasting.
· Robotic Sanding, Polishing, and Bright Finish: Robotics provides a fully automated metal finishing solution for fast and efficient surface sanding and polishing. Robots are typically equipped with a series of buffing and sanding wheels that are capable of providing a smooth, bright finish.
· Robotic Painting: Our die cast finishing services also include robotic painting that offers the benefits of superior performance, flexibility and consistency. The robotic painting process can also result in fewer errors and lower costs when compared to “human” painting.
· Powder Paint: Powder painting, which is also known as powder coating, involves the application of an organic powder that achieves paint adhesion through electrostatic attraction. Powder painting offers maximum efficiency and is also friendlier to the environment than solvent-based painting methods.
Tensile strength, psi x 1000
Yield strength, psi x 100 (0.2 pct offset)
Shear strength, psi x 1000
Fatigue strength, psi x 1000
Elongation, pct in 2 in.
Weight, lb/cu. in.
Melting point (liquid), °F
Thermal conductivity, CG5
Thermal expansion, in./in./°F x 106
Modulus of elasticity, psi x 106
Impact strength (Charpy), ft/lb