Aluminum Housing Profile for LED Bulb Street Lights
1) Products description 2) Why Choose AIKEHAN Die Casting Bringing your aluminum die casting back to China soil ensures you’ll have some of the best design and manufacturing support in the world, plus face significantly reduced risks for quality concerns and intellectual property theft. We are...
1) Products description
Aluminum housing profile for LED bulb street lights
Aluminum alloy A383
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → White powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Why Choose AIKEHAN Die Casting
Bringing your aluminum die casting back to China soil ensures you’ll have some of the best design and manufacturing support in the world, plus face significantly reduced risks for quality concerns and intellectual property theft.
We are willing to sign your NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and thus help protect your IP and protect your product design.
AIKEHAN Die Casting is a strong believer in reshoring manufacturing to China companies because it will improve our economy and the quality of American products, whether sold at home or abroad. Learn more about the Reshoring Initiative and check out their helpful Total Cost of Ownership Estimator® to help companies better evaluate their sourcing decisions.
China craftsmanship and partnership protections can help you reduce lead times, improve communications, decrease handling costs, reduce the risk of die failure and much more.
3) What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
· Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
· Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.