CNC Machining Aluminum forging and Casting
1) Products description 2) What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services? Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including: · Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the...Chat Now
1) Products description
Cnc Machining Aluminum Forging And casting
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
· Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
· Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.
3)What is CNC Machining Used For?
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining is a process used in the manufacturing industry that employs speeds and versatility not available with other conventional methods of machining. These automated machines perform precise machining with incredible repeatability. In the die casting.stamping,extrusion industry, CNC machining is used to modify die cast parts and produce features that cannot be produced in the die casting mold. This allows us to tailor parts to the specific needs of customers and send parts ready for assembly.
CNC machining can be beneficial for removing edge rounds and draft angles, which is often required to complete the high-pressure die casting processes. Our precision CNC machining services can effectively remove these elements and improve the overall surface quality of the part.
The degree of the machining that is required can also vary significantly from one product for another. For instance, basic die cast parts may only require drilling or turning, which can often be accomplished without CNC machining services. On the other hand, more complex parts — such as those produced for the telecommunications industry — need high-precision machining that can be achieved through the CNC machining process. As one of the leading CNC machining companies in the United States, Premier has the expertise to determine which type of machining process is most appropriate for your products.