Stainless Steel Casting Foundry with CNC Machining Part
1) Products description 2) Industries We Serve AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide...
1) Products description
Stainless steel casting foundry with cnc machining part
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Industries We Serve
AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases.
3)What is CNC Machining Used For?
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining is a process used in the manufacturing industry that employs speeds and versatility not available with other conventional methods of machining. These automated machines perform precise machining with incredible repeatability. In the die casting.stamping,extrusion industry, CNC machining is used to modify die cast parts and produce features that cannot be produced in the die casting mold. This allows us to tailor parts to the specific needs of customers and send parts ready for assembly.
CNC machining can be beneficial for removing edge rounds and draft angles, which is often required to complete the high-pressure die casting processes. Our precision CNC machining services can effectively remove these elements and improve the overall surface quality of the part.
The degree of the machining that is required can also vary significantly from one product for another. For instance, basic die cast parts may only require drilling or turning, which can often be accomplished without CNC machining services. On the other hand, more complex parts — such as those produced for the telecommunications industry — need high-precision machining that can be achieved through the CNC machining process. As one of the leading CNC machining companies in the United States, Premier has the expertise to determine which type of machining process is most appropriate for your products.
· 3 CNC Vertical Machine Center, with tool changers
· 4 CNC Robodrills, Fanuc Controls, with pallet changers
· 4 CNC Robodrills, Fanuc Controls
· 18 CNC Lathe
· 5 Dedicated Machine Centers,
· Multiple drill/tap/bore operations
· 2 Dedicated Drill & Tap Machine Centers, ADC Amplifier Housings
· 3 Dedicated Tap Center, Interdiction Housing
· 3 Dedicated Tap Centers, Fiber Housing
· 4 Natco MultiSpindle Drill/Tap Machines
· 24 Spindle Capacity
· 3 Bridgeport Milling Machines