6061 T6 Aluminum Square Tubing
1) Products description 2) Making sure your product looks good, lasts longer NINGBO AIKEHAN believes that offering complete, turnkey service is our greatest value. Our in-house aluminum anodizing facility is a state-of-the-art operation with complete quality and environmental controls in place...
1) Products description
6061 t6 aluminum square tubing
Alu alloy 6061-T6
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → black anodizing→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Making sure your product looks good, lasts longer
NINGBO AIKEHAN believes that offering complete, turnkey service is our greatest value. Our in-house aluminum anodizing facility is a state-of-the-art operation with complete quality and environmental controls in place 24/7. We’re able to offer several standard colors, plus numerous color variations ranging from champagne to black, standard or custom racking, masking and plugging. And we’re able to provide these services to fit the tightest schedule.
YOUR ANODIZING SOURCE.
Our anodizing processes provide superior finishes for our manufacturing partners. In addition we can provide extruders and other fabricators with anodizing services for their products.
Anodizing occurs within the aluminum, becoming an integral part of the surface. An anodized surface is durable, it does not peel and it's resistant to corrosion. Anodizing prevents further oxidization from occurring and therefore extends the life of the product.
OUR PROCESS DELIVERS SUPERIOR PROTECTION.
3) NINGBO AIKEHAN’S secondary processes enable us to be your single-source supplier.
We realize you are continuously looking for increased value. From light fabrication work to complex CNC machining; small-quantity prototyping to high-volume production, we go beyond simple “value-added” manufacturing in many ways.
The following is a sample of our in-house capabilities:
· Precision cutting, miter-cutting, V-notching
· Punching (100 ton presses with 126″ beds)
· CNC vertical machining (up to 104" lengths)
· CNC horizontal machining (up to 40" lengths)
· Roll bending
· Robotic machining cells
· Hardware insertion (clinch studs & nuts, heli-coils, riveting)
4)In-house anodizing capabilities
Aikehans’ integrated facility provides extrusion, machining, fabricating, assembly and packaging, in addition to your anodizing needs. Because all these services are under one roof, we can effectively and efficiently manage your products’ production schedule.
In addition, we provide quality anodizing as a stand-alone service for OEMs and other fabricators.
We’re able to anodize any size component up to 130 inches, from the smallest cut-length piece to long, linear extrusions. Our two-step process incorporates sulfuric anodizing with inorganic and electrolytic color methods to provide the traditional range of attractive, durable colors. All colors currently offered by Mid-States Aluminum are light and weather-fast, and will outperform any organic coating in the market.
* Colors shown here are not exact. Mid-States Aluminum works with their customers to establish acceptable color ranges for each project.
· Maximum width of 30″
· Maximum height of 48″
· Maximum length of 130″