Aluminum Injection Die Casting Automobile Part
1) Products description 2) ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINUM DIE CASTING The die casting process provides complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other mass production processes. Little or no machining is required and thousands of identical castings can be produced in a very short time. Die...
1) Products description
Aluminum injection Die Casting Automobile part
Aluminum alloy YL102
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Sand blasting→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINUM DIE CASTING
The die casting process provides complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other mass production processes. Little or no machining is required and thousands of identical castings can be produced in a very short time.
Die castings have a long service life because they are durable, dimensionally stable, and heat resistant.
Die cast parts are stronger than plastic injection molded parts having the same dimensions. Die castings can be produced with thinner wall sections that are not possible with other casting methods.
Die castings can be smooth or textured and they are easily plated or painted with a minimum of surface preparation.
Die castings offer simplified assembly by providing integral fastening elements such as bosses and studs. Holes can be cored and made to tap drill sizes or external threads can be cast.
electronic test equipment is essential for any type of work on electronics systems.
3) Industries We Serve
NINGBO AIKEHAN Die Casting offers aluminum die casting services for industrial parts in many of today’s leading markets. We help customers deliver products that can exceed quality demands. As a leading aluminum die casting manufacturer, we serve a wide variety of industries, including:
· Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Aluminum die casting services for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many more specific parts
· Electrical: Aluminum die casting manufacturer for electrical housings covering everything from LED modules to cell tower equipment
· Firearms: Parts for rifles and shotguns, including aluminum die cast trigger guards and receivers
· Lighting: LED and other light products plus aluminum die cast heat sinks and other components
· Medical Devices and Products: We’re a leading aluminum die casting company for ultrasound systems, drug dispensers, heart monitors, bed gearboxes and more
· Meters: Aluminum die casting services for electric, water, gas, parking and other meters
· Recreational Vehicles: Parts developed through vacuum aluminum die casting for recreational vehicles, plus lawn and garden tractors
· Small Engines: Get small engine parts and accessory design and development from one of the most experienced aluminum die casting companies in the U.S.
· Vehicle Parts: We specialize in truck parts and systems from cylinders and gladhands to transfer cases