High Pressure Aluminium Die Casting Process
1) Products description 2) NINGBO AIKEHAN brings it all together. An important part of the total value we’re able to offer is in final assembly. Using lean principles, we’re able to maximize product flow, managing simple to complex part assemblies. The end result is an extruded aluminum product...
1) Products description
high pressure aluminium die casting process
Aluminum alloy ADC12
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Shot blasting and coating
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) NINGBO AIKEHAN brings it all together.
An important part of the total value we’re able to offer is in final assembly. Using lean principles, we’re able to maximize product flow, managing simple to complex part assemblies. The end result is an extruded aluminum product that is clean, finished and ready to enter your production flow.
Since we’re already handling your part, often this light assembly proves to be more economical for you. In addition, our engineering team can develop an assembly and packaging process that fits with your internal production needs.
Our assembly capabilities include:
· Riveting or screwing components to an extrusion (stoppers, end caps, plates, brackets)
· Assembling two mating parts together (snap-fit, telescoping or interlocking extrusions)
· Riveting, staking and fastening several extrusions together
· Addition of seals and gaskets
· Plastic component assembly
3)NINGBO AIKEHAN HAS BEEN PRODUCING ALUMINUM DIE CASTINGS & ZINC DIE CASTINGS, SINCE 2007.
We can offer many different die casting solutions because of our wide selection of die casting machines.
Aluminum die casting alloys are lightweight while possessing high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, as well as strength at high temperatures.
Because of the superior mechanical properties, aluminum die castings are among the highest volume, mass produced items manufactured by the metalworking industry today.
Aluminum die castings are everywhere. They can be found in thousands of consumer, commercial and industrial products.
Aluminum die castings are important components of products like automobiles, computers, washers, dryers, refrigerators, furnaces and even toys. Some parts can be as simple as a faucet handle or as complex as transmission housing.
Production Castings is a proud American Manufacturer and we are a better value than the offshore competition.