High Pressure Aluminum Die Casting Mold Process
1) Products description 2) Aluminum die casting Size Range: Not normally over 2 feet square. Part Weights: .001 pounds to 10 pounds. Parts comply with the EU RoHS standards Setup Cost: New tooling setup is free with free first article report. Tolerances: · Aluminum die cast parts ±...
1) Products description
high pressure aluminum die casting mold process
Aluminum alloy YL114
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Aluminum die casting
Aluminum Die Casting Alloy Metals:
A360 Aluminum Alloy.
A380 Aluminum Alloy.
A383 Aluminum Alloy.
A413 Aluminum Alloy.
Size Range: Not normally over 2 feet square.
Part Weights: .001 pounds to 10 pounds.
Parts comply with the EU RoHS standards
Setup Cost: New tooling setup is free with free first article report.
· Aluminum die cast parts ± .002"/in.
· Add ± .001" to ±.015" across parting line depending on size.
Surface Finish: 32-63RMS.
Minimum Draft Requirements: Aluminum 1° to 3°.
Normal Minimum Section Thickness:
· Aluminum die cast parts: 0.060" small parts, 0.090" medium parts.
Ordering Quantities: Sometimes less than 100 parts, but usually 1,000 parts or more.
Normal Lead Time:
· Tooling: Sometimes as little as 4 weeks or as much as 12 weeks.
· Samples: Usually the week the die is available.
· Production: Starts usually within two weeks (sometimes less) after approval.
3)DIE CAST DESIGN
Our engineers take precision to a whole new level—focusing on computer aided engineering (CAE) to produce rapid prototypes and tooling.
We are leaders in the integration and application of CAE including:
· Pro/ENGINEER and Pro/MANUFACTURE to ensure accuracy for your component’s design, tool design, and manufacture
· We use MAGMA casting process simulation to predict how the die will fill, solidify, and cool, reducing the risk of defective parts
· We understand that the future of designing is online with PTC Windchill® and are using our strong Pro/ENGINEER links to stay at the forefront of these developments
· Our highly experienced engineers use a Design for Die Casting (DFDC) methodology that optimizes casting manufacturability while preserving functionality
· The gains from DFDC vary with each job depending on whether the initial design is casting-friendly or not, but our engineers routinely manage to cut total costs by 30% or more