Bathroom Toilet Shower Grab Rails for DisabLED
1) Products description 2) AIKEHAN offers a large selection of ADA compliant grab bars designed from stainless steel with concealed screw covers called cover flanges to provide a safe, durable and low cost solution to bathroom safety. Select from 48 inch, 42inch, 36 inch, 32 inch, 30 inch, 24...Chat Now
1) Products description
Bathroom toilet shower grab rails for disabled
Stainless steel 304
SS pipes→cutting → bending → rough polishing→Mirror polished→ welding →inspection/ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Ten sets polished machines
Two sets auto welding machines
Two sets auto bending machines
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
Tensile strength machine
Satin finished/Mirror polished/PVD Coating
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
ISO:9001:2008 /CUPU Certificated
2) AIKEHAN offers a large selection of ADA compliant grab bars designed from stainless steel with concealed screw covers called cover flanges to provide a safe, durable and low cost solution to bathroom safety.
Select from 48 inch, 42inch, 36 inch, 32 inch, 30 inch, 24 inch, 18 inch, 16 inch and 12 inch ADA compliant 1.5in OD stainless steel grab bars with safety grip and concealed screw covers.
Peened Stainless Grab Bars offer a safe textured finish for a better grip in wet or dry locations.
· Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act when properly installed, sized, and located.
· 18 Gauge (.049) Tubing
· Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel
· Safety Grip Finish (Peened)
· Flange Covers are 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Includes the following:
· (2) 3” Stainless Steel Flange Covers
· (6) 2” Stainless Steel Screws
3)Grab bars increase accessibility and safety for people with a variety of disabilities or mobility difficulties. Although they are most commonly seen in public handicapped toilet stalls, grab bars are also used in private homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and nursing homes. Grab bars are most commonly installed next to a toilet or in a shower or bath enclosure.Some grab bars also have a light feature and double as a night light offering up a little more safety at night when using the bathroom.
Grab bars must bear high loads and sudden impacts, and most jurisdictions have building regulations specifying what loads they must bear. They are generally mounted to masonry walls or to the studs of stud walls (which may need to be specially strengthened). They can be mounted through drywall into a strong wooden wall stud or other structural member, but not mounted only on the drywall, as it will not bear the users' weight.
Grab bars are made of metal, plastic, fiberglass, and composites. For wet areas such as bathrooms, the material must be waterproof. Stainless steel, nylon-coated mild steel, epoxy-coated aluminum, ABS plastic, and even vinyl-coated metal and plastic.