Zamak Die-casting Molds and Tooling Design
1) Products description 2) Zinc alloy characteristics: · High strength and hardness · Excellent electrical conductivity · High thermal conductivity · Low cost raw material · High dimensional accuracy and stability · Excellent thin wall capability · Ability to cold form, which eases joining ·...
1) Products description
Zamak die-casting molds and tooling design
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → black anodizing→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2)Zinc alloy characteristics:
· High strength and hardness
· Excellent electrical conductivity
· High thermal conductivity
· Low cost raw material
· High dimensional accuracy and stability
· Excellent thin wall capability
· Ability to cold form, which eases joining
· High quality finishing characteristics
· Outstanding corrosion resistance
· Full recyclability
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
· Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical performance and shielding properties
· Our proprietary multi-slide die casting process and superior thin-wall capabilities make us the foremost supplier of zinc components for broad range of consumer electronic devices
· The castability of zinc, its wear resistance, and structural integrity make it perfect for the creation of the multi-faceted, highly complex shapes used in automotive safety and electronics industry
3) What Are the Benefits of Our Zinc Die Casting Services?
Zinc is regarded as the easiest metal to cast. Zinc die casting offers an unbeatable combination of superior quality, a high level of production efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Specific benefits of using zinc alloys for die casting include:
· The ability to create complex shapes with thinner walls.
· Maximum hardness and strength.
· Extended die life without the need for constant maintenance.
· Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity.
· A higher level of dimensional stability than many other metal alloys.
· Superior finishing characteristics, including maximum aesthetic appeal.
· Excellent resistance against corrosion.
· An environmentally friendly process — zinc die castings are completely recyclable.
4) Conventional Die Cast Tooling
Conventional die cast tooling comes in single cavities (one part per cycle) or multiple cavities (more than one part per cycle). Our conventional tooling process is designed with only two slides rather than four and it provides customers with efficiency in production and lower costs. When you choose Aikehan as your die casting company you receive:
· Quality built dies which efficiently cope with high volume production
· Attention to the design of the dies, putting in as many of the part’s features as needed to avoid secondary operations. Our goal is always net shape first time
· Careful planning to eliminate machining and reduce costs
· Predictive wear analysis to promote the longevity of our dies, our tool designers predict what part of the die may wear out and insert this as a separate piece of steel
· Carefully planned water and cooling lines ensure efficient production