Zinc Alloy Die Casting Material and Properties
1) Products description Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components. Applications for Zinc: · Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical...Chat Now
1) Products description
Zinc alloy die Casting material and properties
lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → Tumbling→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
· Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical performance and shielding properties
· Our proprietary multi-slide die casting process and superior thin-wall capabilities make us the foremost supplier of zinc components for broad range of consumer electronic devices
· The castability of zinc, its wear resistance, and structural integrity make it perfect for the creation of the multi-faceted, highly complex shapes used in automotive safety and electronics industry
· Superior finishing characteristics, including maximum aesthetic appeal.
· Excellent resistance against corrosion.
· An environmentally friendly process — zinc die castings are completely recyclable.
Our alloys include:
· Zinc: Zamak 3, 5, and 7
· Zinc-Aluminum: ZA-8, ZA-12, and ZA-27
Zinc alloys are the easiest to high pressure diecast. They offer high ductility, impact strength, and can be easily plated. Zinc alloys have a lower melting point than aluminum which can assist in promoting longer die life.
ZA alloys are zinc-based die casting materials that have a higher aluminum content than standard zinc alloys. These alloys provide high strength characteristics as well as high hardness and good bearing properties.